Dr. Rakhshinda converted her personal office into a co-working space and meeting room to facilitate emerging entrepreneurs.
1. Knowledge Management: Organized 100 awareness sessions on gender issues with a special focus on social, political, legal & economic empowerment of women/Girls, GBV manifestations and its prevention, harmful cultural practices, Gender in humanitarian settings.
2. Innovation: Created a non-curricular based training model EVENTISM and use skype and social media for training and mentoring.
3. Recognition & Awards: It has been covered by media including BBC Urdu,VoA & received fellowship from Australian Government and Feiedrich Nauman Foundation,Germany.
4. Successfully organized 50 exhibitions for promoting the products of social entrepreneurs especially women & people with physical & cultural disabilities.
5. Continuously connects techpreneurs and entrepreneurs from traditional sector to promote their business and create products to ease the lives of people with disabilities.
This initiative is dedicated to the struggle of culturally disabled women in Pakistan (divorced & single moms) and women with disabilities
- It is inclusive and gender sensitive
- It is unique in many aspects.
- It is Pakistan’s first co-working space & incubator that is Non-funded
- Mainstreams culturally disabled women in Pakistan (divorced & single moms) and Women with disabilities
- It is providing networking, mentoring and intellectual growth opportunities to job creators and job seekers besides revenue generation for the space itself.
- It organizes awareness & sensitization sessions on social, economic & political empowerment of vulnerable populations with gender lens, GBV manifestations and its prevention, Gender & climate, Gender in humanitarian settings.
- Based on Eventism not class room. The teaching & mentoring follows an innovative model consisting of colorful, inspiring and though trigger evenings with masters and students in the areas of entreprenerurship,development,media, sports, public service, charity, research, philanthropy, arts & literature and business.
- It has created a non-curricular based training model (eventism-being replicated by other incubators & co-working spaces) and use skype and social media for training and mentoring. It has been covered by media including BBC Urdu & received fellowship from Australian Government.
- It offers membership as well.